£18,000 – £22,000
An independent legal practice, in the heart of Cheltenham, offering a wide range of legal services to private clients, and businesses, are looking for a Legal Secretary to join them. The Legal Secretary position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is an established law firm, that prides itself not only on the service they provide but also on its ‘charity of the year’ initiative, where they raise funds for their chosen charity, each year.
They pride themselves on their people and believe in supporting one another, whilst actively encouraging opportunities to develop. Respecting individuality and recognising talent, makes this a fun and exciting company to work with, as a Legal Secretary.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to lawyers in the Cheltenham office
- General office and reception duties
- Provide additional secretarial resource to other departments across the firm as required
- Audio typing using digital dictation, administration and filing, client liaison and working to deadlines
- Excellent audio typing and IT skills
- Experience of commercial property work would be advantageous
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- An annual ‘birthday’ day of leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Continued professional development & career advancement opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular social events
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.