Gloucester / Hybrid
(Ideally 3 days office 2 days at home if needed)
Our client based in Gloucester is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing team. The Management Accountant will apply their accounting knowledge to help make improvements to the accounting function and drive the company forward.
We are looking for a Management Accountant that is ready to utilise their skillset and take ownership of the management accounting and business partnering of operational sites in the business.
As the business continues to grow you will play a pivotal role in influencing change where necessary and consistently be looking for areas of improvement to help refine the overall efficiency of the role.
This role will not be stagnant, there will be opportunities for it to broaden and allow you to get involved in other areas of the finance function.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts pack
- Detailed summary and review of P&L to help improve efficiency
- Take ownership of the overall accounting function for assigned sites
- Participate in monthly management reviews to provide commentary and insight
- Liaise with external stakeholders and be a point of call
- Work towards the objectives of the department and be a team player in the wider Finance team
- Willingness to support other areas of the accounting function and the FC
- Ideally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA but will consider an individual close to completion of final exams
- Good working knowledge of Excel and accounting systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to lead by example
- Experience within a similar position, this is your opportunity to grow with the role and make it your own
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Life cover (2x salary)
- Exclusive discount scheme
- Smart health app
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training and development
- 28 days annual leave
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.