£30,000 – £40,000 DoE
Our client, a prestigious law firm located in Gloucester is looking for an experienced Legal Executive to join their family department.
As a Legal Executive you will provide legal services across the private sector, specialising in divorce, finances, and children’s law.
- Conduct initial consultations, client triage, and prepare court applications
- Ongoing case management, managing client relationships, mediating and negotiating
- Review and manage WIP and client financing
- Keep files organised and up to date
- Work with the wider team to develop the department, network, and assist in meeting fee targets
- A background in family law
- Strong client development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassion and sensitivity skills
- Patience and resilience
Comprehensive benefit package including flexible working and an innovative and supportive environment in which to develop your career
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.