£40,000 – £45,000
Our client offers a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping services and is seeking an Accountant to join them.
The Accountant will need to be ambitious, experienced, and either ACCA, or CIMA, part or fully qualified. Ideally with practice taxation and accounts experience at a senior level.
This growing accountancy practice is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate. The appointed Accountant will have the opportunity to take an ownership stake in the business.
- Preparation of annual Sole Trader, Partnership and Company Accounts
- Review of Accounts preparation by Accounts Assistant
- Filing of company/LLP Accounts at Companies House
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and filing of Company Tax Returns
- Corporate and Personal Tax advice to clients as required
- Occasional VAT Return work
- Preparation of Personal Tax Computations for clients and advising them of tax liabilities
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and filing with HMRC
- Communication or correspondence with HMRC
- Fully, or part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous exposure to accounting software/computer packages
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines
- Ambitious, friendly, and confident
- Supportive study package for completion of professional qualifications
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Company pension scheme
- Being part of a friendly team
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.