£33,000 – £55,000
Our established client is a legal firm that operates across Gloucestershire. Due to a period of growth, they are now seeking a Residential Property Solicitor on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law, and is dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture.
If you are a Residential Property Solicitor who is committed, focused, and dedicated, then we want to hear from you!
- Advise on residential property transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, buy-to-lets, transfers of equity, leasehold transactions, and new build transactions including shared ownership schemes
- Active participation in the firm’s marketing, article drafting, PR, business development, social media, and networking activities, as appropriate
- Commercially aware and willing to really put the client first
- Prepared to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Qualified as a Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer with PQE
- Experience handling a busy and varied residential conveyancing caseload
- A strong team player
- Possess strong organisational and inter-personal skills and be IT proficient
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.