Commercial Property Solicitor
£33,000 – £55,000
Our established client is a legal firm that operates across Gloucestershire. Due to a period of growth, they are now seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law and is dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture.
If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor who is committed, focused, and dedicated, then we want to hear from you!
- Targeted as a growth area for the business, you will deal with a broad range of clients
- Have a hand in the development of a long-established, forward-thinking, and expanding firm
- Active participation in the firm’s marketing and PR activities
- PQE experience
- Proven background in all aspects of commercial property law including buying, selling and leasing
- Ability to advise clients on all aspects of commercial property, handling a broad range of commercial agreements including technically demanding documents
- Good working knowledge of property and landlord and tenant law
- Proven track record of building and developing strong client relationships
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.