£22,000 – £30,000 DoE
Our established client is a legal firm that operates across Gloucestershire. Due to a period of growth, they are now seeking a Paralegal on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law and is dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture.
If you are a Paralegal who is committed, focused, and dedicated, then we want to hear from you!
- On-board new clients, assist prospective clients, and open new matters within SOS and a Document Wallet for physical items
- Produce client care documentation within SOS and send to clients
- Prepare compliance for the Legal Practitioner to review and approve
- Complete legal tasks to progress matters as supervised by the Legal Practitioner
- Manage the matters finances as directed and reviewed by the Legal Practitioner
- Archive matters and send end of matter documentation
- Allocate post via the Post Room script
- Provide cover for reception when required
- Work experience with a Legal Service provider, or Paralegal experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- A Law Degree (2.2 or higher, equivalent qualifications accepted)
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- A team player
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.