£33,000 – £55,000
Our established client is a legal firm that operates across Gloucestershire. Due to a period of growth, they are now seeking a Litigation Solicitor on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law and is dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture.
If you are a Litigation Solicitor who is committed, focused, and dedicated, then we want to hear from you!
- Deal with a broad range of clients, and a variety of litigation matters through to completion
- Advise clients on all aspects of civil litigation, including landlord/tenant, commercial, property disputes, contract disputes, negligence, and debt collection
- Participate in the firms marketing and PR
- Develop and progress within the department
- A proven track record of building and developing client relationships
- Enthusiastic, and a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate complex legal issues
- IT proficient
- Strong organisational skills
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.