Private Client Solicitor
£33,000 – £55,000
Our established client is a legal firm that operates across Gloucestershire. Due to a period of growth, they are now seeking a Private Client Solicitor on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm specialises in a vast range of personal and commercial law and is dedicated to building a positive, strong, and inclusive working culture.
If you are a Private Client Solicitor who is committed, focused, and dedicated, then we want to hear from you!
- Contentious Probate work to include but not limited to claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants Act) 1975 and will disputes
- Preparation of Wills, and Administration of Estates for business and private clients
- Lifetime and Post-Death Tax Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Orders
- Residential and Nursing Care Issues
- Trust formation and administration
- The STEP or SFE qualification would be preferred but is not essential
- Knowledge of the law relating to Contested Wills and Inheritance Act claims
- Ability to advise and progress claims on behalf of a dependent under IPFDA 1975
- Experience in a variety of different areas of dispute in Probate
- Demonstrate an understanding of the preparation of Wills
- Knowledge of the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A variety of employee benefits including; Life Assurance, Opticians Scheme, Staff Discounts and Christmas Saving Club
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.