Our client, a specialist business Legal practice based in Cheltenham is looking for a Paralegal to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This fantastic opportunity is ideally suited to a Paralegal who has an LLM degree and completed the LPC.
- Help clients identify their legal needs
- Complete legal tasks to progress matters
- Assist the fee earners
- Immediately refer all urgent or complicated matters to the relevant fee earner
- Take calls from new clients, take details, and refer then to the appropriate fee earner
- File documents and correspondence
- Draft simple documents and letters under the supervision of the directors
- Experience in Law, or educated in Law
- IT literate
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Able to manage your own workloads, and meet tight deadlines
- Some experience within residential conveyancing is desirable
- Flexible and supportive approach
- A fun team
- Progression opportunities
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.