Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are working with a great client based in Gloucester who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the management accounts team and the credit controller with the day-to-day tasks of managing accounts receivable. This includes monitoring revenue packages, investigating and resolving relevant queries, and ensuring that all payments are received on time.
The appointed Accounts Receivable Clerk will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity to join a hard-working accounts team who have created a great working culture that is professional and offers great work-life balance to their employees.
- Assist the management accounts team and the credit controller with the day-to-day tasks of managing accounts receivable
- Monitor revenue packages
- Investigate and resolve relevant queries
- Ensure that all payments are received on time
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions
- Prepare reports and analysis for management
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Previous experiance working in a similar role would be ideal
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Life cover (2x salary)
- Exclusive discount scheme
- Smart health app
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training and development
- 28 days annual leave
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.