£10.50 – £12 ph
Cirencester / Hybrid
Our client is an innovative and well-established company based in Cirencester, specialising in providing critical Digital, Network, and Cloud solutions to their prestigious clientele. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have built a reputation for delivering scalable infrastructure solutions. Their dedication to excellence and commitment to meeting client needs has made them a trusted partner in the industry.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth financial operations of the company. Your responsibilities will include reconciling balance sheet accounts, managing the sales ledger, processing payroll, handling internal inquiries, and supporting the Accounts Apprentice.
This Accounts Assistant position is offered on a temp, or temp to perm basis.
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts, contributing to management accounts reconciliation
- Maintain the sales ledger, including credit control, query resolution, and debtor account reconciliation
- Process monthly payroll efficiently and accurately
- Handle internal inquiries and provide excellent customer service
- Perform bank reconciliations and manage daily cash flow
- Provide support and guidance to the Accounts Apprentice
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as required
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- High attention to detail and exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in both written and verbal English
- Experience in an Accounts role
- AAT qualification is preferable
- GCSE level 4-9 in English, Maths, and IT (or equivalent)
- Hybrid working
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Free lunch
We hire across a vast range of temp roles including administration roles, customer service, IT, sales, marketing, finance, HR, Legal, and commerce.
We manage temp jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.