£26,000 – £30,000
Our client, a leading provider of IT infrastructure and end-to-end managed services across all verticals, is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team in Cirencester.
With a strong focus on core infrastructure and innovative technology, our client is dedicated to delivering scalable, robust, and secure solutions that empower businesses to thrive in today’s dynamic marketplace.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will play a vital role in the business’s financial operations.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Assistant Accountant looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Reviewing and reconciling balance sheet accounts and assisting with management accounts reconciliation
- Managing the sales ledger, including credit control via telephone and email, resolving queries, and reconciling debtor accounts
- Processing monthly payroll
- Handling internal inquiries
- Conducting bank reconciliations and managing daily cash flow
- Providing support to an Accounts Apprentice
- A strong knowledge of accounting processes and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of accuracy and strong problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within accounts
- AAT qualification is preferable
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.