IT Support Technician
£25,000 – £32,000
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Technician to join our friendly client.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day first and second-line support for all local IT services across the company’s offices and remote locations.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, customer service-oriented and can maintain a steady IT environment.
- Resolve 1st and 2nd line incidents related to local and cloud systems
- Act as the main contact for resolving and documenting hardware and software issues for incident and problem management
- Collaborate with internal customers, support contacts, and third parties to resolve issues not resolved internally
- Manage the ordering of local IT equipment
- Install, upgrade, configure, and move local IT services (hardware and software)
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Basic technical awareness
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 8, and 10 desktop environments
- Experience with MS Office 2010 and 2016, as well as MS Outlook 2010 and 2016
- Familiarity with Apple Mac, OSX, and related software
- Knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of antivirus software
- Full clean driving license (limited travel required)
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We work to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.