£22,000 – £27,000 DoE
Our client, an independent legal practice, committed to providing exceptional legal services to both private clients and businesses, is seeking a HR Assistant to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
If you are a HR Assistant, who has a passion for excellence, then we want to hear from you!
This HR Assistant position would suit a motivated individual, who is interested in a versatile role, with the opportunity for exposure to a wide range of HR activities.
- Be the initial point of contact for HR inquiries
- Maintain and update employee records accurately
- Assist in administrative tasks like drafting employee letters and coordinating probation reviews
- Support recruitment processes and ensure smooth onboarding for new team members
- Assist in payroll and employee benefits administration
- Coordinate external training sessions and arrange courses
- Manage exit processes and conduct exit interviews when necessary
- Oversee the annual appraisal process
- Contribute to HR projects, including policy updates and early careers programs
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong administrative skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in technology, including HR databases, case management systems, and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of employment law principles and GDPR
- Preferably holds a CIPD Level 3 qualification
- Experience in a similar role, especially in the legal industry, is advantageous
- Additional leave day on your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Regular social events
- “Refer a Friend” program
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.