Digital Account Manager
£34,000 – £38,000 + excellent benefits
We are seeking a driven Digital Account Manager, who will be pivotal in executing and overseeing our client’s digital marketing strategies.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager who is enthusiastic about advancing their marketing career and engaging with diverse brands.
So, if you are adept at juggling multiple priorities, have a creative mind, and are looking to take the next step in your marketing career, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with the marketing team to strategise and oversee digital campaigns for client portfolios
- Plan and execute paid media campaigns
- Conduct comprehensive research on search marketing, including keyword analysis, SEO, and competitive assessments
- Evaluate and measure the performance of web and marketing campaigns, suggesting enhancements
- Keep in contact with clients, delivering presentations, written reports, and data-driven insights
- Develop customer personas targeting the clients’ audiences
- Create and manage blog and social media content
- Monitor and report website activity and performance to the data insights team
- Coordinate product launches and updates on client websites
- Good at problem-solving, and able to handle change
- A confident communicator
- Able to manage your own workload, and prioritise tasks
- Keen to develop your career
- Have a creative mind
- Understanding of new and up-to-date social media tools/platforms
- Experience working with data and analytical tools
- Content/copy writing experience would be advantageous
- Development opportunities
- Social events
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Flexible working offering
- Employee Assistance programme
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.