Assistant Finance Manager
£30,000 – £31,000
Are you ready to elevate your finance career and take on a role that makes a difference? Look no further!
We’re searching for an Assistant Finance Manager to join our client in the heart of Cirencester. If you’re a finance pro with ambition, this is your opportunity to shine.
As an Assistant Finance Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role, supporting the Finance Manager in handling month-end tasks and taking the lead on Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) functions
If you’re eager to advance your finance career and thrive in a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
- Lead and manage Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) teams for seamless operations
- Serve as the go-to expert for information, procedural advice, and inter-departmental queries
- Ensure AR Aging items are swiftly resolved, maximising cash collection
- Foster collaborations between departments, sharing critical insights
- Handle month-end close and general accounting, including internal and external audit requirements
- Manage accruals, prepaids, and contribute to cash flow forecasting and treasury processes
- Undertake additional tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
- AAT Qualified? Brilliant! If you’re not don’t worry if you’ve got experience we still want to hear from you
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA? That’s a bonus, but not a deal-breaker.
- MS Office applications knowledge
- Familiarity with Microsoft Navision is a plus
- Recent experience in all aspects of this role
- Healthy pension
- Life Insurance x 3 of your salary
- Social events
- Discounted Gym Sessions
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.