£ – DoE
Remote / with occasional travel to Gloucestershire
We’re working with a well-established agency with a strong focus on B2B research. They’re seeking a Project Director to join them on a full, or part-time basis.
As the Project Director you will take a hands-on-approach in planning, implementing, and managing large ad-hoc and multi-phase research projects.
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday + Christmas Eve
- Ensure effective coordination and execution of overlapping research initiatives
- Utilise various qualitative and quantitative research methods, including telephone interviewing, online surveys, and face-to-face interviews, to gather valuable insights and data
- Demonstrate proficiency in research terminologies and tools, such as NPS® (Net Promoter Score), to facilitate meaningful analysis and reporting
- Leverage software tools like Excel, CATI (Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing), SNAP surveys, and Access for data collection, analysis, and reporting purposes
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to clients that effectively communicate research findings, insights, and recommendations in a clear and impactful manner
- Effectively lead and manage internal research teams, ensuring efficient collaboration and workflow
- Oversee external resources, such as vendors or consultants, to ensure alignment with project objectives and timelines
- Experience planning, implementing, and managing research projects
- Experience with Excel, CATI, SNAP Surveys, and Access
- Confident presenting to clients
- Able to manage internal teams
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.