Assistant Management Accountant
Up to £35,000 + Comprehensive Benefits
Are you a finance professional experienced in management accounting or looking to develop in this area? Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant in Cheltenham.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our client’s finance team, responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts, including weekly and monthly reporting.
Our client is committed to providing an environment that promotes excellence and offers a unique culture that delivers innovation and collaboration. They are dedicated to creating a workplace where individuals can make a difference and grow professionally. Employees can get involved in charity events, participate in company conversations, and contribute their ideas for improvement.
- 33 days annual leave
- Living wage foundation employer
- Life assurance
- Savings scheme
- Training & development opportunities
- Discounted staff purchases
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Online discounts package and many more
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports with meticulous attention to detail
- Drive process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the finance department
- Generate innovative ideas to streamline reporting procedures and enhance accuracy
- Strong proficiency in financial reporting and data analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Excel
40 hours per week (8:30-5)
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.