£25,000 – £40,000 DoE
Cheltenham / Hybrid
We are working with an award-winning company in Cheltenham that operates a hybrid working approach.
With a skilled, close-knit, in-house team, they’re seeking a Magento Developer with commercial experience in programming, and advanced knowledge of building e-commerce sites using Magento.
Our client fosters a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging all team members to contribute ideas. So, if you’re ready to advance your career and be part of an expanding team, we encourage you to apply.
- Craft customised websites tailored to your client’s needs
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team
- Extension customisation, bug fixes, issue investigation, custom functionality build, performance optimisation, testing, etc.
- Professionally track project/task time whilst maintaining a well-structured project board and inbox
- Ensure security updates and conduct site maintenance
- Develop bespoke modules and manage server optimisation and backend operations
- Magento experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- A good understanding of XML, HTML, and CSS/LESS
- Able to identify, analyse, and resolve problems effectively
- Good communication skills, both written, and verbal
- Work well within a close-knit team
- Excellent time management
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Dedicated to improving their carbon footprint
- Staff bonus after qualifying period
- Holiday increase per year
- Personal development and training is encouraged.
- Social events
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We work to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.