£45,000 – £55,000
Remote / Hybrid
Our client stands as a prominent worldwide authority in the realm of performance software.
Their innovative application paves the way for streamlined simulation and enhancement of both new and pre-existing structures, making the process quicker, more user-friendly, and enjoyable.
Now seeking a Software Developer who will work on the main desktop application, as well as its components.
You will need to have experience as either a .NET or Software Developer, with the ability to manage your own workload and meet strict deadlines.
This Software Developer role is offered on a remote or hybrid basis, for those who wish to go into an office. However, there is an expectation for you to visit the Stroud office a few times per year, so you will need to be able to travel to Stroud.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per full year of completed service up to a maximum of 28 days
- Flexible WFH options
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work on the company’s main desktop application software and its components
- Be involved in developing product feature requirements
- Ensure that specifications for new features are met
- Maintain and improve the company’s standard software libraries and general application code
- Produce clean and reusable code
- Perform code reviews
- Occasionally travel to the main office in Stroud
- .Net, WinForms, WPF, C#, Git, VB6, COM, XML, JSON
- Experience as a Software or .NET Developer
- A good understanding of numeracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills & able to manage your own workload
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving skills
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We work to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.