Trainee Intelligence Analyst
£23,000 – rising to £26,000 after probation
Cheltenham / Hybrid
This is no ordinary job. Our client supports some of the biggest names in the business world across every sector you can think of.
Their prime area of expertise is in risk management, protecting the business, brand, and reputation from the plethora of risks the digital world presents.
As part of their continuing growth, they are looking to recruit two Trainee Intelligence Analysts with a clear career pathway to join their small team which is comprised of some of the best technical minds in their sector.
- Hybrid working after the completion of probation
- 27 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Free on site parking
Under the guidance of a Lead Analyst the Trainee Intelligence Analyst will:
- Build up intelligence pictures, identifying potential threats from a variety of data sources across the internet
- Use various analytical techniques to assess and interpret intelligence data
- Develop relationships with customers to understand their intelligence requirements
- Deliver information in formal reports to customers
To be successful in this role you will have an enquiring mind, most likely an interest in current affairs but above all be able to present meaningful information to customers in a clear and concise manner.
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We work to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.