Junior SQL Developer
£20,000 – £25,000 DoE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior SQL Developer to join a growing, global company, in Cirencester. As a Junior SQL Developer, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of industries, facing numerous business challenges.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Junior SQL Developer who wants to work in a data driven market, supporting the commercial team in the production of day to day deliverables.
The successful Junior SQL Developer will provide support to the development team, in the maintenance and update of database platforms.
- Format, process and transform client supplied data files
- Translate defined processing rules into efficient program code using SQL within the cloud-based Snowflake environment (primarily)
- Work with MySQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL compliant databases
- Use of SQL database and Apteco, FastStats Suite to produce counts, extracts and reports
- Support the set-up and execution of outbound digital marketing campaigns within the Apteco FastStats Suite and supported ESPs, primarily Adestra and MAPP
- Support the client-facing commercial team to achieve client objectives
- Experience in any of the technology used e.g. Snowflake, SQL, FastStats, PeopleStage, Matillion, AWS (or similar), ESP platforms (Email Service providers) and name and address processing software is advantageous
- Use of databases or marketing automation tools, preferably in a data marketing environment
- Knowledge of Cloud environments e.g. Amazon, Google, Microsoft’s offerings
- Power BI, QlikSense or other B.I. tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Email Broadcasting tools e.g. Mapp, Pure360, Adestra, Silverpop etc.
- Python or Perl
- Use/knowledge of Salesforce or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal and client contact
- Good attention to detail
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.