Key Account Manager
Cheltenham within easy reach of M5
£25k plus attractive bonus scheme
Award winning UK leader in the facilities and equipment markets is looking for a Key Account Manager to join them. They distribute not only in the UK but across the world and have won recognition in industry awards.
- Manage the relationship with new and established clients in an innovative and creative way
- Create an exhaustive list of potential, existing and lapsed clients to target for new business
- Produce a strategy for each Key Account and understand target growth and how to achieve it
- Identify new products that may suit the Key Accounts and offer potential for growth
- Monitor and report on growth to Management Team and Directors as required
- Ensure cross selling and up-selling opportunities are fully exploited and referrals are passed on to other departments where appropriate
- Work as part of the wider Sales and Marketing Teams to co-ordinate business development efforts within specific sectors or markets.
- Work with the sales team to pass over live projects – projects are not necessarily to be delivered by the Key Account Manager.
- Strong customer relationship skills and the ability to network to grow businesses
- Minimum of 1-2 years B2B sales experience selling to board level
- Evidence of consistently achieving and exceeding targets
- Ability to be self-motivated when required along with working well within a team
- Highly organised and able to lead and manage multiple responsibilities including various sales pitches, clients and team members
- A genuine passion for sales with the drive to progress
- Achievable and motivating bonus structure
- Modern working environment
- Free parking
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906.
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.