£21,000 – £23,000
A leading law firm in Cheltenham is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their team. As this is a busy role, requiring a variety of ad hoc duties to be completed, administrator experience is required.
The successful Legal Administrator will be performing a range of administrative and file management tasks as requested, including the support of the finance team, and compliance and risk team.
- Support client due diligence, conflict checking and Anti Money Laundering processes
- Deal with internal and external postal deliveries and arrange couriers’ services as necessary
- Work effectively and efficiently on the Practice Management System to log and record documents
- Complete searches at the request of Partners, fee earners, Client Leads and Client Services
- Ensure receipts, cheques and bills are correctly loaded to the system
- Develop solutions to ensure an exceptional service is provided at all times
- Consistently and appropriately update service users on progress and status of tasks
- Work with service users to offer assistance wherever possible
- Administration experience
- GCSEs graded A to C to including maths and English (or equivalent level of qualification)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid customer service experience
- Good work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style and approach
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori 07840 044234
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.