A growing law firm who operates nationwide is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their small team in their Cheltenham office. You will need to use your initiative and manage your own workload to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
Our client is a forward-thinking firm who provide specialist legal advice across the UK. With an emphasis on client relationships, working for this company requires exceptional customer service skills, as each department tailors their service to their client’s needs.
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents through audio typing and word processing
- Administer daily filing which includes the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for fee earners
- Provide support to clients both in person and over the telephone
- Some experience in a Legal Secretary role
- OCR/RSA II Word Processing qualification, or equivalent
- Excellent typing skills, with a speed of at least 65 wpm
- Microsoft Office experience
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Maddy Birchmore on 07840044252
GB HR+Legal is your specialist HR and Legal recruiter.
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Administrators.
We manage HR and Legal jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.