Magento Developer – Cheltenham
Commutable from; Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Worcester
Are you a talented Magento Developer looking for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for a new Magento developer to join their growing team in Cheltenham.
This award-winning digital agency has offices in Cheltenham and London. They are looking for an experienced, forward thinking programmer who is passionate about improving the internet and creating cutting-edge websites.
The current close knit team of 12 all share a real passion for the internet. All staff like to push the boundaries of what is possible online and are allowed to experiment and develop their talents within a collaborative environment.
Applicants must have at least 7 years commercial experience of both front-end and back-end programming, and advanced knowledge of building ecommerce websites preferably using Magento.
Technical skills required:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
- Must have built a variety of ecommerce websites
- Experience of Magento or other ecommerce platforms
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- CMS integration expertise
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Good standard of communication, both written and verbal
- Comfortable talking to clients
- Project management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Collaborate and works well within a close-knit team
You will be responsible for:
- Building Magento ecommerce websites
- Integrating front-end code with WordPress and our bespoke CMS
- Optimising website code for search engines
- Occasionally building bespoke website functionality.
- Converting web designs into HTML/CSS
- NEST Pension scheme 1% of salary
- 20-25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions – Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 17 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards.