£30k – £35k + benefits
Multi award winning manufacturing business with strong UK and increasing global presence if looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller with accurate and timely processing and financial reporting. The Management Accountant will also be required to assist with top level strategic decisions and project work.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts for subsidiary
- Support FC with the preparation of the consolidated group accounts
- Management and reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts
- Management of overseas supplier payments
- Preparation and control of weekly cash flow forecasts for all currencies
- Assist with annual budget preparations for the group
- Sales and margin reports
- Liaising with European and US accountants, ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Payroll management for overseas employees
- Month end stock reporting and valuations
- Preparation of statutory HMRC returns
- Assist sales team with ad hoc contract pricing requests
- Preparation of tax schedules for various UK Corporation Tax schemes
- Analysis for improving profitability
- Assisting and supporting other members of the team, 2 direct reports
- Experience of working within a similar role with proven ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Part or fully qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Computer literate with advanced/intermediate excel skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Commercially aware
- Quick learner
- Positive, can do attitude
If you require any further information please contact Mike Goode on 01452 429903
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.