Part-Time Management Accountant – Wotton-under-Edge
Salary guide £30,000-£35,000 pro rata
Rapidly growing, award winning business services client is looking for a part-time Management Accountant to work a minimum of 25 hours a week, alongside an existing member of staff so teamwork is vitally important.
- Working with in depth spreadsheets and progressing projects
- Processing monthly management accounts
- Overseeing sales ledger
- Overseeing purchase ledger
- Overseeing credit control and chasing debt
- Overseeing monthly and Year End Payroll
- Inland Revenue and VAT Returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Cashflow and budget forecasts
- Monthly and yearly management account reports
- Overhead analysis and customer analysis
- Managing and working with an existing Accounts Clerk
- A thorough understanding of accountancy routines in a small or medium sized business
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (eg Word, Excel), accounting software – ideally Sage
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality essential
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to and implement own processes
- Ideally hold AAT qualification, with preferably CIMA / ACCA studies desirable
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.