Market Intelligence Manager
Outstanding Salary & unrivalled Benefits
My client is one of the region’s leading engineering groups with international outreach in diverse markets. As the company expands, we have been retained to source a Marketing Intelligence Manager to join their Gloucestershire HQ.
This is a new role managing a small team to research diverse sectors in wide ranging markets and deliver the intelligence to spearhead growth.
It goes without saying that this is a role central to the future of the business. The Directors are looking for candidates with outstanding strategic skills and the ability to use data to steer growth on key projects with high-profile stakeholders both inside and external to the company.
- Provide strategic direction for the further development of Market Intelligence (MI)
- Undertake macroeconomic analysis and benchmarking that provides the business with geographic and sector outlooks that underpin strategic planning
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders within business development to support the implementation of business strategy and growth programs
- Provide an advisory service to senior leaders across the global steam specialties business and develop the wider MI Community to drive the adoption of best practice
- Define, lead and project manage major MI projects that produce highly insightful findings
- Develop and manage partnerships with external agencies for the provision of market research, market data and economic data
- Lead the development, management and continuous improvement of MI systems, tools and analysis techniques
- Extensive experience of strategic marketing, strategy development and market analysis within an international B2B environment
- Proven ability to turn data and information into insight that drives change
- Ability to translate complexity into clear messages that are impactful
- Formation and leadership of large MI related projects requiring collaborative working
- Selection and management of external partners providing key services
- Ownership and use of MI knowledge management systems
- Sales experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a business-related subject or in engineering with subsequent training in business or marketing
- An MBA is be desirable
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.