Market Research Analyst – Agency
This new and exciting role will contribute to the efficient operation of the business through undertaking, managing and editing market research projects. As a Market Research Analyst you will contribute towards the construction and building industry to include secondary research, primary research, analysis, data collation, report writing and editing, as well as the presentation of relevant materials for publication.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake market research investigations into UK and International markets for identified products, sectors and markets
- Use appropriate primary (including personal and telephone interviewing) and secondary research techniques, data collation methods and analysis to prepare outputs to achieve information objective requirements
- Edit and manage report author/researcher outputs on published reports and commissioned research investigations across a range of target sectors and markets
- Prepare and present coherent, detailed, written reports from these processes for publication or presentation to the client. Attend meetings as required internally or with clients
- Develop and edit promotional support material, mailing lists etc. for publication and sale of reports
- Identify & develop related report titles and business areas in line with company objectives
- Knowledge of the principles of marketing and market research supported by practical experience
- Degree as a minimum
- Strong organisational, analytical and numerical skills
- Good report structuring and writing skills
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- A good level of commercial awareness and acumen
- A high level of self-motivation to enable working independently and flexibility to work as part of a team
Your consultant on this role will be Georgia Bradley
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.