Market Research and Planning Executive
My client is looking for an intelligent and inquisitive individual to work in the planning team. You will enjoy the challenge of delivering compelling insight and thinking about how it will translate into exciting ideas that change how consumers think feel and act towards brands.
Key Responsibilities of a Market Research and Planning Executive:
- Use a mix of research and data to generate insights about the consumer, brand, product or category that will make our strategies and creative work compelling and distinctive within the marketing agency
- Contribute to and facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops that help us develop bigger and better ideas
- Take responsibility for effectively and accurately recording the output of workshops, brainstorms and other group-led sessions
- Collate and present results for campaigns and for regular activity
- Organise and maintain an insight database for each of our existing clients
- Contribute to the writing of case studies, award entries and help build a body of best practice
- Take research briefs for new projects and new client pitches and turn findings around quickly
About you as Market Research and Planning Executive:
- Good presentation skills both in terms of personal presenting style and the ability to present information in a clear and compelling way.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way and to quickly understand and define tasks
- Be an effective communicator
- Have a positive attitude with ‘get up and go’
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in order to work well within a team environment
- Good organisational skills.
- This role will be well suited to a bright, enthusiastic, proactive individual, willing to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, in a busy environment.
- Be inquisitive and hungry for knowledge
- Take responsibility for your own training and development – which will be fully supported by the team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are always a bonus but by no means mandatory
- The ability to pick up and use new tools quickly. For example: Google Analytics, Ebiquity, TGI and Email Service Providers such as SFMC
- Methodical and sharp eye for detail
- Willingness to participate as a member of the team
- No experience necessary – just evidence of the interest in ability to contribute to the areas outlined above
- A degree of equivalent in an area of study reliant on research and analysis would be beneficial. But only as evidence of aptitude
- Any other evidence of being able to contribute in the ways outlined above is welcome!
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.