Marketing Admin Coordinator
Salary: up to £26,000 + Bonus & Company Benefits
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer with an expanding marketing department in their central Gloucestershire offices. They are looking to hire a marketing administrator who has a strong understanding of budgetary and invoicing processes
In this role you will be administering the departments’ systems, managing the design team workflow, and scheduling projects to agreed processes. You will be required to raise purchase orders, manage print buying and external suppliers. You will also be required to provide reports on finances and sales by quarter, manage logistics of sales material shipments, organising and supporting internal events liaising with our global operating companies and internal customers.
- The ideal person will be qualified in a relevant area and have experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- To be successful, you will demonstrate ability in:
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Working within a team and have a collaborative approach
- Time management skills & the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fully conversant in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- 27 days holiday (plus bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan
- Enhanced Life assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Policy
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare
- Cycle scheme vouchers
- Sharesave scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurants
- Personal Discounts Portal
- Discretionary bonus
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.