Marketing Administrator – In between Cheltenham and Gloucester (Driving Licence Required)
If you are a professionally minded marketer looking for an excellent entry level role, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a growing regional professional services group is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their marketing team. Working within the Marketing department, this role will provide you with an excellent insight into a broad range of marketing activities. This support role is an integral part of a focused and professional marketing team. The successful candidate will be conscientious and well organised with a flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative and meet deadlines.
- Offering administration support for the marketing department
- Offering administration support for events
- Tracking key marketing metrics
- Assisting with email and website marketing activities
- Database management – Inputting, editing and amending data on the database
- Dealing with database enquiries and providing software support
- Ad hoc research
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Strong administration skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient using Microsoft products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and some experience of using databases preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- A team player.
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.