Marketing Administrator – Cheltenham
Salary up to £23,000 DOE
A great opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Administrator to join a friendly, successful team in the centre of Cheltenham.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to combine their administration experience and marketing flair.
- Attend marketing meetings and share information with the Company Directors, marketing consultants and General Manager on venues, dates, various company websites with a view to increasing patient awareness and potential patients
- Event coordination and liaison with the Company’s marketing consultants and with Company Directors on all company events, updating of diaries, attendance at the events to ensure that they run effectively and efficiently
- Create & update company organisation charts to be fed into the company’s induction programme and regularly update internal telephone list and centre list for employees
- Regularly check all company websites to ensure that they are up to date, that news and events pages are being utilised and updated regularly
- Able to advise others on procedures and processes whilst undertaking projects
- IT Liaison – Liaise between the employee’s and the designated IT company or broadband company to resolve any daily IT issues
- Investigate and research training courses for individuals ensuring confirmation of costs prior to booking and final agreement and maintain the training database
- Coordinate with all centres regarding mailings and returns for mailing cleansing on an ongoing basis, updating the system
- Liaise with third party suppliers regarding our services and requirements to ensure that the procedures run as agreed and share any findings with the management team and marketing consultants for advertising opportunities.
- Confident on all Software
- Previous administration experience
- High attention to detail
- A multi-tasker!
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.