£24k – £30k DoE
This is the role you have been waiting for!
If you are a well-travelled and savvy marketer at the start of your career this is a business you will want to work with. Our client is a boutique travel business who works at the top end of the market offering villas and bespoke itineraries to those interested in exploring the world on their own terms.
The business is based in Cheltenham within walking distance of the town centre and as this business expands they are now looking for a marketing coordinator to implement an integrated marketing programme for the business.
- Help create a rolling 12-month advertising schedule in line with the budget
- Book all print and on-line adverts, design and submit artwork according to publisher guidelines and deadlines
- Support the Director of Marketing in the development of database marketing, including regular database refresh, segmented / triggered communications
- Manage the e-newsletter calendar and liaise with the sales team to ensure timely distribution of e-newsletters
- Create and send agreed e-newsletter creative, including writing appropriate copy and selecting high quality images
- Create and manage pagination; select and purchase photography; liaise with designers and copy writers; book print production within budget
- Book event space according to budget and coordinate logistics
- Create and organise delivery of all collateral required for events, including consumer exhibitions and trade shows, sales trips, sponsored and client events
- In conjunction with the wider team, support website content activity as required, including amending, building and publishing new pages
- Implement activity to increase client word of mouth recommendation
- Excellent copy writing skills, as appropriate to a luxury brand targeting a high net worth audience
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate between busy teams, often with different deadlines and priorities.
- Numeracy and an ability to work within a budget
- Initiative, patience and flexibility under pressure
- Experience of working with an e-marketing system such as dotMailer and managing data and using a website CMS
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.