We are recruiting for one of Gloucestershire’s leading industrial groups who are growing their marketing department and need a Marketing Coordinator be jump on board!
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of a small but dynamic group. You’ll be used to working in a fast-paced environment and have the ambition to grow and develop in your career.
It is key that the Marketing Coordinator sets their own priorities and effectively delivers on them, respecting the budgets that have been set and the look and feel of the brand.
- Take responsibility for all Social Media platforms (Twitter & Linkedin)
- Keep the website up to date and current
- Use Google analytics to research and enhance
- Oversee campaigns and meet timescales
- Deliver and develop internal communications via a range of channels
- Produce, design and print brochures
- You will oversee copywriting for newsletters and press pieces
- Meet the advertising schedule deadlines
- Monitor and report monthly analytics
- Administration support including invoicing
- You will be educated to degree level, or have on-the-job experience
- Ideally you will have a CIM qualification in either Marketing or English Language, but this is not essential
- Previous experience in a marketing-based role
- Professional services experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team
- Accurate and methodological with a keen eye for detail
- Sound IT knowledge, especially with specialist applications
- Flexible working approach (attend trade shows if required)
- Can do attitude
- Clean driving license
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.