£21,000 – £23,000
We are working with a family-run business, who are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their close knit team. In the past few years our client have undergone rapid growth, relocating both their warehouse and offices to Gloucestershire, employing a team to operate across the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe.
The Marketing Coordinator role is an entry level marketing position, which may suit a recent graduate, or someone with customer facing skills.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responding to enquiries from the business, within agreed SLA’s and in line with best practice. In addition the Marketing Coordinator will support the Digital Team to manage, develop and update the Content Management System (CMS), ensuring that content is updated to meet business needs and regulatory requirements.
Supporting the company to maintain a compliant, up to date, on-brand, optimised and accessible website will be key.
- Review, assess and implement appropriate changes to agency webpages and google listings, ensuring content is compliant, on brand, appropriate and optimised
- Support the team in responding to other requests during periods of peak demand and team absences
- Deliver BAU updates/ short term / one-off projects and activities as required
- Once trained, advise, guide and coach internal and 3rd party CMS users on CMS functionality and best practice in order to deliver relevant, engaging and optimised web content
- Deal with tracked ticket requests (using a project management tool) to keep track of work received
- Plan, create, review, and manage website content and identify opportunities for improvements to ensure overall quality and content is aligned with campaign plans, brand guidelines and propositions
- Customer focused, enthusiastic and proactive
- Excellent organisational skills, and attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Knowledge of website information architecture
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.