Up to £30,000
Our client has moved on from being a small local business to an internationally recognised brand. During their expansion a new role for a Marketing Executive has been created focusing on growing their sales base both in the UK and abroad. We are looking for a commercially oriented Marketing Executive to create and implement results-orientated marketing plans targeted at the B2B sector. The successful Marketing Executive will need to be a quick thinker, commercially savvy with a strong marketing background. If you relish seeing the results of your leading B2B marketing campaigns this could be the next step for you!
- Create, manage and implement strategic marketing plans
- Create all key messaging in-line with the value propositions per sector
- Identify opportunities for sector growth and management of all lead generation campaigns – on and offline – nurturing new business opportunities from cold lead to acquisition and beyond
- Understand requirements of sales teams to support conversion of new customers and retention of existing customers
- Market commercial product portfolio to identified sectors including management of new product launches
- Organise exhibitions, events and PR program and education program materials. Including CPD and support the network of commercial distributors and merchants
- Regular monitoring and monthly reporting on commercial activity, results and KPIs
- Relevant marketing experience
- Project management skills demonstrating ownership and delivery
- Evidence of strong communication and copywriting experience
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work under pressure in order to meet required and at times tight deadlines
- Relevant software skills in the use of CRM systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access etc
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.