Marketing Executive – 12 Month FTC – Gloucestershire
Salary up to £24,000
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Executive on a 12 month fixed term contract. This fast growing business is expanding and now has a vacancy for a talented, commercially focused and results orientated Marketing Executive to support the marketing team to deliver key strategic campaigns across B2C and B2B portfolios.
The candidate will above all be an excellent copywriter and confident in managing creative campaign briefs from inception to completion. They will be able to undertake a busy work schedule across the marketing spectrum from research through to events, database management and monitoring ROI. They will be comfortable managing suppliers and briefing senior staff.
Main roles and responsibilities are:
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to create appropriate and timely strategic and creative campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager and team with B2C marketing campaigns and events
- Manage the implementation and sustainability of marketing activity across all appropriate channels through digital and print campaigns, events, video, advertising and PR
- Ensure all campaign activity is tracked, monitored and performance measured to deliver maximum ROI, and to contribute to defined engagement, conversion and target KPIs
- Undertake market research, competitor analysis, statistical and trend analyses as required including competitor websites and social media for the relevant markets
- Communicate effectively to internal teams and stakeholders to keep them up to speed on campaign plans and provide required reports to senior management as requested
- Manage any marketing budget as defined by the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager
- Significant marketing experience across all on and offline channels – including 1 year digital marketing and delivery of social media campaigns
- Experience of new product launch campaigns, including maximising sales, and providing clear, market appropriate content
- Comfortable delivering multiple campaigns to different industry segments, working closely with internal sales, product and administration teams
- Experience of planning and implementing a marketing campaign strategy geared towards raising profile and maximising sales/leads
- Experience of Market segmentation and CRM database targeting
- Proven organisational, communication and project management skills
- Experience of campaign tracking and measurement
- Experience of organising events
- Excellent copywriting skills to turn technical product copy into effective marketing prose
- Experience of working with sales team and co-ordinating with internal teams
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations and how they impact on targeting the B2C and B2B markets
- Work with and support colleagues across the organisation
- Support and attend key various recruitment and employer events
- Actively contribute in team meetings to drive key campaigns forwards
- Assist with proofreading, copywriting and editing of key publications and campaigns
- Work with external suppliers
- Ensure work is carried out in line with GDPR law and any changes to it
- Support a culture of high quality customer service for both internal and external customers
- Any other duties, commensurate with the nature and grading of the post that may be assigned
- It is expected that as the business evolves the responsibilities will grow
Your consultant on this role will be Sue Waters
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.