Marketing Executive – Gloucestershire
Salary £10 – £14 per hour including holiday pay
This role is a three month temporary contract with a leading membership organisation in Gloucestershire. This is a support role to help manage the marketing of existing and new fundraising products, integrated, multi-channel supporter campaigns, policy initiatives and brand campaigns.
This is a busy fast paced role and will involve: administrative and reporting activity, planning and producing supporter-centric communications across print and digital channels, and briefing and managing external agencies.
Main duties of the post
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the marketing of the regular giving schemes. This entails feeding into the strategic planning; liaising with other departments to ensure messaging is planned, consistent, and on-brand; and briefing and managing external agencies as required.
- Manage the marketing of a sponsorship scheme, including the production of adoption communications and fulfilment materials, ensuring costs are kept within budget and deadlines are met.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute brand campaigns.
- Work closely with the online team and external agencies to maximise recruitment and retention of supporters via email, social media, ppc and other digital platforms, and report back on campaign performance.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Head of Digital & Design to develop programmatic email marketing, pre-donation aid membership growth and post donation e.g. thank you/welcome emails, to thank and engage new supporters.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, input in to the development of the supporter journey, to work towards a supporter-orientated programme. It will be essential to liaise with internal teams and manage external agencies to create effective supporter-centric communications.
- Work closely with the Insight team in the segmentation and analysis of campaigns and report to the Marketing Manager on response rate and ROI.
- Maintain, to the highest standard, day-to-day financial administration records for work areas (including invoicing and keeping accurate expenditure records) and use this information to feed into the budgeting process.
- Provide other support to the Marketing Manager as required ensuring the smooth functioning of the Marketing & Supporter Development Directorate.
Your consultant on this role will be Sue Waters
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.