£10 per hour, plus holiday
We have an excellent Part Time contract for an experienced Marketer looking for around six weeks work. The role demands an experienced skill set and the ability to work in a timely and organised fashion.
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering the annual centre marketing plan and increase awareness of the charity
- Assist the Marketing Manager to produce a calendar of events to attract clients, including national marketing campaigns
- Lead the creation and delivery of the PR activities, maximising local and regional media opportunities by developing excellent media contacts, creating engaging copy for press releases and editorial coverage and supervising media site visits
- Manage the digital ticketing platform and the social media channels to create engaging content to promote events, drive visitation and engage visitors
- Oversee the maintenance of the website and intranet; ensure excellent promotion of the visitor experience, using inspirational imagery and content.
- Maximise the centre’s presence on third party websites, ensure all content is tailored to the market/audience and is current and accurate.
- Manage internal promotion at the centre for upcoming campaigns, news, appeals and events
- Support and develop marketing relationships with key local stakeholders and represent the charity at travel trade exhibitions and external meetings when required
- Work with the national marketing team on implementing the groups and travel trade strategy to meet centre targets for these audiences
- Experience of working in a marketing role, delivering a marketing and communications plan including paid advertising
- Experience of working with content management systems and/or digital ticketing platforms
- Experience of organising and marketing events
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with experience of writing content for various audiences
- Demonstrable experience of online marketing including social media
- Excellent standards in customer service, including dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of working with, or supervising volunteers
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.