£22,500 – £25,000 DoE
One of our Global clients is expanding their marketing department to help support and drive sales. We are looking for a real go-getter with a palpable passion for marketing – keen to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with a demanding and high profile role.
You will be working as a Marketing Executive, reporting in to the Marketing Manager. You will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns, identify target audiences and their needs, create and build engaging direct mail campaigns, and design marketing materials to support the marketing mix.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing
- Have a positive and professional disposition
- Well organised and comfortable managing multiple campaigns
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector a plus
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the trade press
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading copy; including internal company communications and external press releases
- Managing the brand and identity including liaising with designers and printers
- Organising photo shoots and story boards for filming
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Update WordPress websites
- Actively communicate via the company’s social media platforms
- A Marketing degree, or be CIM qualified, with at least 2 years experiences in an executive level marketing role
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Exceptional copy writing and proof reading skills with excellent grammar and strong attention to detail
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Advance Microsoft skills
- WordPress proficient
- Digitally savvy with good understanding of digital marketing tools (email marketing, social media, etc).
- Highly organised, and proven project manager
- Confident working with and briefing creative agencies, PR agencies, and other key suppliers
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and responding quickly and efficiently to internal and external demands
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.