Marketing Manager (Interim)
£35,000 to £40,000
6 Month FTC
An international group, supplying into the construction industry and paying a lead role in sustainability is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
With 4,500 employees across 12 countries this group is a genuine global player and their UK operation comprises 8 different sites and more than 250 employees.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the UK construction business and the commercial teams driving sales. This means responding on requests for support with marketing communication, but also identifying and driving opportunities together with the commercial team. You will be part of a central function and report to the Chief Strategy Officer for the group, but have a very tight cooperation with the local management and sales teams.
- Develop the communication and marketing plan, in cooperation with internal customers (sales teams and other functions)
- Operational responsibility for execution of plans, including production of communication material for multi-channel publications
- Project management of internal and external resources and support
- Manage and balance operational and strategic tasks, ranging from product and service communication, to internal and external corporate communications
- Report to the Chief Strategy Officer for the group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and skills in Word, Power Point, Adobe InDesign and web CMS’s
- Communicative, and good at listening
- Solutions orientated
- Self-motivated, with a proven track record in planning and executing projects
- Degree in communications and/or marketing
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably in industrial and international companies