Marketing Manager – Cheltenham
An IT supplier who supplies solutions to retail, business and education customers through retail stores as well as office locations are now looking to recruit an ambitious Marketing Manager. They are committed to top quality customer service and giving advice, training and ongoing support to their clients and this is central to their strategy for growth.
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns that drive increased sales enquiries for the sales teams
- Managing the marketing budgets and all communications including plan submission, campaign execution and proof of activity.
- Working to secure funding from third-party vendors for co-operative marketing activities
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Being responsible for managing of all campaign media including outdoor, press, direct mail, radio, online and social media
- Organising and managing events in support of marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Working with the Systems and Product Manager to develop digital media campaigns including email, website and social media
- Producing customer case studies highlighting how the company products and services have been successfully implemented to the benefit of the customer
- Raising the profile of the company by developing effective sponsorship programs in the local community
- Managing and maintaining marketing and sales collateral for both the retail, business and education divisions within the company
- Managing all aspects of Public Relations including external and internal communications including (press releases)
- Degree in Marketing and 5 years of experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Good understanding of social media
- Demonstrable experience in creating imaginative content and executing successful communications campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience in the IT sector
- Full driving license
This is a full-time, permanent position and suitable for individuals who are looking for a long-term, challenging and enjoyable career.
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.