Salary £28,000 – £30,000 DoE
A leading independent business operating in the health sector is looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to help them develop their growing business. With plans for further expansion of their network they are looking for someone to assume responsibility for their marketing and outreach.
Above all they need someone who is able to implement a marketing programme that is efficient and suitable for the company at the size it is now and capable of scaling up as the company grows organically and through acquisition. The role will be central to the development of the business and will involve considerable strategic development and planning.
- Direct mail in both conventional print medium and eDM
- Organisation of the business’ representation at trade and networking events
- Managing several social media platforms to include FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, ensuring the business has a profile that presents it as ahead of the market
- Working to place advertising with the Trade and relevant local press
- Managing budgets to ensure optimum allocation of resources – adapting forecast to spend as the year roles out
- Need to be a highly organised and skilled project manager
- Be able to Produce and work to a detailed marketing plan
- Able to copy write for web, blogs and social
- Skilled project manager
- Highly organised
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.