We have been retained by a growing family run business to find an experienced, commercially aware Marketing Manager to help drive growth within both the trade and retail sectors of their business. This is an exciting time for a Marketing Manager to join an innovative business.
The successful Marketing Manager will be reporting directly to the MD, it is a relatively autonomous role so you will need the experience to largely work independently.
Full and Part -time hours available.
- Prepare, implement and manage marketing plans, focusing on sales to tradespeople and property owners
- Oversee and develop diverse marketing strategies and take a “hands-on” approach with branch managers and the sales team in order to support and implement activities
- Offer support in the growth in number, spend, and geographical spread of the Installer Network
- Manage communication channels with customers including email, social media and in-store
- Manage, run and measure digital marketing activities and co-ordinate relevant third parties where relevant
- Oversee and direct website content and performance
- Produce and implement the marketing plan for the year, aligned with the targeted growth areas of the business
- Produce communications and promotional calendars for the year and liaise with all relevant publications and service providers
- Plan offers/promotions/communications for the quarter
- Plan SEO / PPC activities and develop landing pages
- Implement all marketing and digital activities throughout the month
- Review sales/after sales processes and communications
- Be commercially aware
- Have an analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Trade/product supply background
- Strong digital experience
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar)
- Experience using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Twitter for advertising
- Experience managing multi-channel social media; using both organic and paid to grow audience to increase sales
- Experience of managing email campaigns for both brand development and sales generation
- Experience maintaining websites and using CMS
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.