Salary £30-£35k DOE
A regional professional services firm is expanding and looking for a Marketing Manager to bring together their team and ensure that the business can manage their next stage of growth. The style of the business is to give people the trust, flexibility and autonomy to get on with what they do best. The business is invested in their team and they aim to provide the best service to clients in the moments that matter.
The successful candidate will support in the delivery of the firm’s marketing and business development strategy by implementing campaigns and activity, end-to-end, across multiple channels. Reporting to the Marketing Strategy and BD Manager this role will work with fee earners and other members of the marketing team to deliver content to a wide range of audiences.
- Support the implementation of our core campaigns and team plans which includes multi-channel messaging
- Write engaging content and edit content written by our lawyers
- Oversee and manage the content on the firm’s digital channels including website, email, social media, PPC, display advertising, intranet etc.
- Advise on and produce other types of content, e.g. video, events collateral
- Write for a sales/ business development/ print purpose
- Scope pieces of work/ projects and brief other members of the team/ agencies as appropriate
- Project management of some campaigns/ activities/ projects
- Advise on and implement team and firm-wide SEO strategies including use of keywords in content and managing PPC and AdWords campaigns
- Manage the website enquiry process by identifying the appropriate team, allocating and reporting on outcomes
- Advise on and implement marketing automation and best case user journeys, considering user experience, landing pages, targeting and segmentation of data sets
- Produce marketing KPI reports using Google Analytics, email reports and other data sources
- Monitor trends and bring ideas to the table
- Manage the day to day relationship with our website support agency.
As a Marketing Manager you will have:
- 5 years at a similar level, preferably in professional services
- CIM qualification at level 6 plus a marketing or relevant degree
- Use of WordPress, Google Analytics, AdWords, Dot Digital or Campaign Monitor, video editing software, MS Office, Project management tools
- Excellent copy writing and written English
- Track record of delivering and demonstrating impact of campaigns and projects across multiple marketing channels including events, webinars, digital, print, business development materials
- Driven to perform at high levels, consistently
- Salary: To £35,000 DOE
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
- Location: optional M4/M5 corridor
- Duration: Permanent
Benefits of working with us as a Marketing Manager:
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
For more information contact Sue Waters on 07840 044209
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.