£35,000 – £40,000
Our client in Cheltenham is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their communications and marketing team.
The successful Marketing Manager will be required to creatively deliver communication and marketing campaigns, project and activities to an excellent standard, so experience in a similar role is necessary.
- Present and deliver campaigns across the business
- Write and produce a wide variety of content for a range of audiences
- Take charge of newsletter stories, speeches, statements, web copy, blogs and press releases
- Contribute to product and service development
- Guide, coordinate and manage communications activity
- Manage priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in press relations would be beneficial
- Excellent presentation skills
- A strategic and tactical thinker
- Highly IT literate and digitally aware
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to manage your own work load and multi-task
- Life assurance of 3x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
- Bupa private health care scheme with employee contribution
- Employee assistance programme
Contact Mike Goode – firstname.lastname@example.org 07983 424535 for more information
GB Marketing is your specialist InHouse and Agency Marketing recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Copy Writers, Marketing Managers, Website Designers and Graphic Designers.
We manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.