Merchandiser – Gloucester
One of the UK’s biggest retail success stories of recent times since it began 10 years ago, our client has delivered consistent profitable growth and are continuing to rapidly expand. They are now looking for a Merchandiser to be a key part of our exciting story.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare forecasts and demand plans along based on actual data and understanding of future trends and activities
- Set and monitor performance against agreed KPIs relating to sales, margin, markdown, obsolete stock and physical stock holding
- Working with the Merchandise manager to develop commercial, balanced ranges within agreed framework
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure supply and availability are seamless.
- Maximise opportunities and minimise risks by monitoring performance verses plan and proposing remedial action where necessary
- Maintaining accurate data and preparation of weekly reporting
- Assisting in the development of department processes and procedures
- Vendor management & OTIF reporting
- Coaching and development of Assistant Merchandiser
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- High level of numerical and analytical ability
- Previous experience within Merchandising
- Experience managing & coaching a direct report
- WSSI management
- Commercial awareness
- Experienced Excel Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 07840 044253
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Account Management, Business Development, Import and Export. Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.