£25,000 – £30,000 + benefits
A dynamic, luxury brand is seeking an experienced Merchandising Planner to join a growing team in a fast-paced, creative work environment.
The successful Merchandising Planner must be highly numerate and comfortable with manipulating and analysing data, performing all tasks within a full Lifecyle merchandising function.
As a Merchandising Planner it would be an advantage if you had experience within eCommerce trading, but this is not essential.
- Utilise ERP systems for demand planning and data analysis
- Work with sales to support forecast reviews and demand forecasts
- Maintain stock levels
- Monitor OTIF
- Support ecommerce trade
- Demand planning experience utilising ERP and forecasting software
- Highly numerically competent
- Comfortable with MS software, especially Excel
- Experience in or appreciation of a retail environment
If you require any further information please contact Lucy Dowie on 01452 429909
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.